- Group Exercise Classes
- Personal Training
- Massage Therapy
- Women’s Health
- Small Group Training
Group Fitness Class Descriptions
- Circuit Training - With a rotational station setup, this guided class with detailed instruction on machine use, will give you a good mix of aerobic exercise and strength training and ensure every muscle gets a workout. This class is open to all skill levels! **Held Upstairs**
- Cycling – This non-impact, individually paced, cardio class involves various cycling drills that offer an exhilarating cardiovascular workout. Be prepared to sweat! **Bike availability is First Come/First Serve
- Cycle Core HIIT –
- PiYo - PiYo combines the muscle-sculpting, core-firming benefits of Pilates with the strength and flexibility advantages of yoga. And, we crank up the speed to deliver a true fat-burning, low-impact workout that leaves your body looking long, lean, and incredibly defined. This class is for all ages, fitness levels and abilities.
- POUND - The world's first cardio jam session inspired by the infectious and energizing fun of playing the drums. Designed for all fitness levels, POUND provides the perfect atmosphere for letting loose, toning up and rockin' out. The welcoming atmosphere and easily modifiable structure appeals to men and women of all ages and abilities!
- TRX Suspension Training -
- Yoga – These classes encourage a healthy body and mind. We focus on strength, balance and flexibility. Suitable for all fitness levels and can be modified for your particular situation. Please bring a mat to all classes. Blankets, straps, and blocks are also welcomed.
Zumba – A total workout, combining all elements of fitness – cardio, muscle conditioning, balance, flexibility and boosted energy. This Latin-inspired dance fitness program combines low-intensity and high-intensity intervals to burn calories and have some fun! No dance experience required to Join the Party!