- Group Exercise Classes
- Personal Training
- Massage Therapy
- Women’s Health
- Small Group Training
Group Fitness Class Descriptions
- Circuit Training - With a rotational station setup, this guided class with detailed instruction on machine use, will give you a good mix of aerobic exercise and strength training and ensure every muscle gets a workout. This class is open to all skill levels! **Held Upstairs**
- Cycling – This non-impact, individually paced, cardio class involves various cycling drills that offer an exhilarating cardiovascular workout. Be prepared to sweat! **Bike availability is First Come/First Serve
- PiYo - PiYo combines the muscle-sculpting, core-firming benefits of Pilates with the strength and flexibility advantages of yoga. And, we crank up the speed to deliver a true fat-burning, low-impact workout that leaves your body looking long, lean, and incredibly defined. This class is for all ages, fitness levels and abilities.
- POUND - The world's first cardio jam session inspired by the infectious and energizing fun of playing the drums. Designed for all fitness levels, POUND provides the perfect atmosphere for letting loose, toning up and rockin' out. The welcoming atmosphere and easily modifiable structure appeals to men and women of all ages and abilities!
- SOULfusion - A creative blend of yoga-inspired flows, short cardio bursts, balance sequences, and body weight and weighted strength exercises all set to crazy fun music. It offers modifications fo all levels in a group exercise environment. This class will train strength, balance, and flexibility while helping to improve overall fitness levels. Drive by music, movement and motaivation, it is all of your favorite workouts wrapped into one! Meet us on your mat!
- Strong Nation 30 - Start traing to the beat! Strong Nation combines body weight, muscle conditioning, cardio, and plyometric training moves synced to original music that has been specifically designed to match every single move. In each class you will burn calories while toning arms, legs, abs and glutes. Every squat, every lunge, every burpee is driven by the music!
- The Grind - These workouts will be 45 minutes from start to finish. Everyday will be different. Expect to do plenty of functional movements that get your heart racing yet scalable for all levels of fitness. If you are looking to ramp up your workouts, check out The Grind!
- TRX Suspension Training - TRX is a form of suspension training that uses body weight exercises to develop strength, balance, flexibility, and core stability simultaneously. It requires the use of the TRX suspension trainer, a performance training tool that leverages gravity and the user's body weight to complete the exercises.
- Yoga – These classes encourage a healthy body and mind. We focus on strength, balance and flexibility. Suitable for all fitness levels and can be modified for your particular situation. Please bring a mat to all classes. Blankets, straps, and blocks are also welcomed.
Zumba – A total workout, combining all elements of fitness – cardio, muscle conditioning, balance, flexibility and boosted energy. This Latin-inspired dance fitness program combines low-intensity and high-intensity intervals to burn calories and have some fun! No dance experience required to Join the Party!