- Group Exercise Classes
- Personal Training
- Women’s Health
- Small Group Training
Group Fitness Class Descriptions
- barré - A class that combines ballet techniques, light weights, Pilates concepts, and stretching for a low-impact, fat-burning workout. The approach is meant to lean out muscles and increase flexibility.
- Boot Camp - This high-intensity interval training class guarantees you will work up a good sweat all while feeling confident and sure of your strength. Workout at your level utilizing free weights and body weight exercises to increase stamina and tone your body.
- Circuit Training - With a rotational station setup, this guided class with detailed instruction on machine use, will give you a good mix of aerobic exercise and strength training and ensure every muscle gets a workout. This class is open to all skill levels! **Held Upstairs**
- CIZE - CIZE is professional dance for everyday people. Designed for all fitness levels, this user-friendly class breaks down dance routines step-by-step so that anyone can dance. You’ll burn serious calories while having a blast!
- Core De Force - This MMA-inspired, total-body workout uses core conditioning combinations, bodyweight moves and cardio spikes to harness the power of your core and have you feeling invincible. You'll burn major calories and carve your waist. Come fight for your killer body!
- Cycling – This non-impact, individually paced, cardio class involves various cycling drills that offer an exhilarating cardiovascular workout. Be prepared to sweat! **First Come/First Serve**
- INSANITY - Get ready to incinerate fat and calories with the ultimate cardio-conditioning program. No matter what your fitness level, we'll help you challenge yourself so you can truly transform your body. Dig Deeper!
- MMA - Basic class focusing on safety, MMA conditioning, basic stand-up defense, basic upper and lower body striking (bag only), as well as working in the Clinch (close contact) scenarios including simple take-downs and take-down defense, basic ground fighting & submission defense. This is NON-contact, co-ed,beginner class.
- PinkWasp - Whether you are in your home, driving a car full of kids, or walking down a dark street, having the right self defense skill set will keep you safe. This course will give you just that plus the confidence to use it. This 3-module class will take you from profiling your attacker, through the full cycle of engagement to escaping a violent attack as a confident survivor. **Women Only**
- PiYo - PiYo combines the muscle-sculpting, core-firming benefits of Pilates with the strength and flexibility advantages of yoga. And, we crank up the speed to deliver a true fat-burning, low-impact workout that leaves your body looking long, lean, and incredibly defined. This class is for all ages, fitness levels and abilities.
- POUND - The world's first cardio jam session inspired by the infectious and energizing fun of playing the drums. Designed for all fitness levels, POUND provides the perfect atmosphere for letting loose, toning up and rockin' out. The welcoming atmosphere and easily modifiable structure appeals to men and women of all ages and abilities!
- TurboKick - Get hooked on the Turbo high! With cardio kickboxing and body-sculpting dance moves choreographed to the hottest music mixes, you'll get lean and toned—and have a blast doing it! It's high intensity, fast-paced, and totally addicting!
- Yoga – These classes encourage a healthy body and mind. We focus on strength, balance and flexibility. Suitable for all fitness levels and can be modified for your particular situation. Please bring a mat to all classes. Blankets, straps, and blocks are also welcomed.
Lunar Flow - A gentler practice that focuses on lengthening the body and bringing healing and stillness to the mind. Elements of Yin Yoga, and Yoga therapeutics will be used. No prior Yoga experience is required.
- Prana Flow - A blend between the fiery Solar Flow practice, and grounding Lunar Flow practice. Students will elevate their heart rate, and build confidence and strength while deeply relaxing their bodies. This is the perfect blend of effort and ease. We will utilize strength building poses and begin to connect our movement with our breath. This practice will help you stay present and centered.
- Solar Flow - An actively paced, intermediate flow class that helps you build strength, confidence, and flexibility. Set to energizing music and practiced in a heated room, Solar Flow works towards creating heat in the body for detoxification and vitality. This class is a bit faster paced, so a basic knowledge of Yoga is advised. This class blends styles of Ashtanga, Iyengar, Viniyoga, and Anusara Yoga.
Zumba – A total workout, combining all elements of fitness – cardio, muscle conditioning, balance, flexibility and boosted energy. This Latin-inspired dance fitness program combines low-intensity and high-intensity intervals to burn calories and have some fun! No dance experience required to Join the Party!